Nesbee

Eth is surprising me

:Ddid you ever think eth will get to $800 by Dec 2017? What do you think would be the price of eth by April 2018?

12 minutes ago, Nesbee said:

What do you think is the cause of this sudden skyrocketing of eth?

BTC is probably the reason. The highs beginning to push selling. Some say it will cross over and watch out. To buy now for greater returns. 

On 12/20/2017 at 12:51 AM, Nesbee said:

:Ddid you ever think eth will get to $800 by Dec 2017? What do you think would be the price of eth by April 2018?

Eth didn't surprise me since its system is better than bitcoin's

If bitcoin's system stay as it is (high fee wi+ slow transaction),it's just a matter of time before eth surpass bitcoin

Edited by Somasoma14

4 hours ago, vhighfill said:

Didn't it get hacked

That was EtherDelta, it's an exchange where you trade Ethereum tokens but isn't anything to do with Ethereum itself

On 12/23/2017 at 2:51 PM, Somasoma14 said:

Eth didn't surprise me since its system is better than bitcoin's

If bitcoin's system stay as it is (high fee wi+ slow transaction),it's just a matter of time before eth surpass bitcoin

I agree i'm not particularly surprised by the price of ETH.  It is inevitable that Bitcoin will pull altcoins along with it as it's value keeps increasing.  

I think the main difference between ETH and BTC in terms of usage now is that, Ether is actually still focused on its main function which is as a means of payment/transaction, where as Bitcoin is almost certainly now a store of value more than anything else. 

Smart contracts + low fees make Etherium attractive.  However, regardless of these differences, i don't see ETH or any other coin surpassing bitcoin.  It seems to me that bitcoin will continue to be the standard bearer for crypto's.  

Eth price rise didn't surprise me at all. It actually lost a lot of ground to BTC over the past few months from 0.15 ETC/BTC in June to 0.05 range nowadays, so the recent run up in price was well overdue. In FIAT terms it is up, but to match it's BTC peak of June 2017 ETH would need to be valued at about 3 times it's current price. It's done well, but has a lot more room to grow yet :)

On 12/24/2017 at 8:02 PM, Jackson_Genesis said:

That was EtherDelta, it's an exchange where you trade Ethereum tokens but isn't anything to do with Ethereum itself

I think Ethan got hacked at some point in time during the year, wasn't into cryptos so much then... But I'm sure I heard something of that nature. 

On 12/28/2017 at 10:00 PM, magna28 said:

eth 2000 dollars

Am with you.... I read a post that said something like this

On 19/12/2017 at 10:21 PM, Nesbee said:

ETH has always been promising, so the price rise did not really surprise me. ETH might rise upto around $1350 by April 2018

Volume difference between ripple and ethereum make me think it is possible. Hope for $2k by summer.

16 minutes ago, krinkrypt said:

Ether is hitting  $1000, so happy. Its good to invest now that you  still can

Yes... But the thing confusing me is that hope the value will not go down anytime soon

It will all depend on what happens after the fork. I understood that this month there will be an eth based fork.