tamsay

ANDROID vs IOS

The Android vs IOS battle has been on for a while and I'll need your candid opinion about this topic. I'm a die-hard android activist any day any time and I don't give much attention to the excessive hype around iphone. What's your take on this?

Simple opinion - merge them both. 

Apple/iOS for the aesthetics and interface, but Android for the functionality and versatility ;)

53 minutes ago, tamsay said:

The Android vs IOS battle has been on for a while and I'll need your candid opinion about this topic. I'm a die-hard android activist any day any time and I don't give much attention to the excessive hype around iphone. What's your take on this?

My android works fine except scanning bar codes then trying to put keys in has been a difficult task for me.  Some apps won't work well on android. Like airdrop for example.

My lap top crashed and now I have no choice but to use my android. Until I get a new one 

For my personal phone i use iOS, my workphone is equipped with Android.  My personal taste is iOS, but i really don't mind using them both. 

On 12/19/2017 at 10:48 PM, cbob1911 said:

never owned an apple phone or computer.  don't think i'm missing anything.

I've never owned an android phone or tab, i know i'm not missing anything at all lol .

:P

4 hours ago, llyfee said:

I've never owned an android phone or tab, i know i'm not missing anything at all lol .

I am missing my computer. I am lost without it. My computer defines me. It saddens me that it got sick and died..I am looking for another as soon as I can afford it. I am so broken

Haha I made a funny

Edited by vhighfill

On 12/21/2017 at 2:47 PM, vhighfill said:

:P

I am missing my computer. I am lost without it. My computer defines me. It saddens me that it got sick and died..I am looking for another as soon as I can afford it. I am so broken

Haha I made a funny

Lolss.... Funny indeed o

Android is used by the masses and preferred since it is very user friendly. I feel IOS is more of a hype and isn't really what it proclaims to be!

private phone is iphone and work phone is android; working with both but i prefer iphone but i guess its just a habit. i started out with mac so used to the interface and stuff

4 hours ago, xindoa said:

private phone is iphone and work phone is android; working with both but i prefer iphone but i guess its just a habit. i started out with mac so used to the interface and stuff

Yes, this might be the case in most of working professionals. You use iphone for personal things for better privacy