Sign in to follow this  
Jackson_Genesis

Genesis Forum Will Be Closing on September 2

As mentioned in our latest blog post, the Genesis Forum will be shutting down on September 2. 

It's been a great addition to Genesis over the past 9 months and it's been amazing getting to meet so many members of the community. However due to the change in direction of Genesis. it's been decided that there isn't much need for the forum anymore. Not only that, but it costs money to keep running as well as time to moderate and to grow it. Right now those things are better invested elsewhere.

If you have Genesis Points, please head to the Store and withdraw them for Genesis Coins. If you have less than the 500 minimum required to make a purchase, please contact me and I will be able to send you your Genesis Points in Genesis Coins.

Please do this by August 31.

These payments will be made in early September after all HODL payments have been sent out.

If you haven't already, make sure you join our Telegram channel, or follow us on Twitter to stay in touch.

Thank you to everyone who has helped make the forum a success, particularly in the early days.

Posted (edited)

hi thanks you for update , sorry to hear about forum closing , maybe in future re activate it , as part of new marketplace community ??    I have some points 326 in Genesis bank , i am unable to withdraw it from forum , i was only able to withdraw 999 coins out of 1320.51 points i had accumulated  . Sorry maybe i should just forget about remaining points ? and excited about market place future , happy to see you and team are still behind Genesis project .Wishing it much success

Edited by Chaz

9 hours ago, Chaz said:

hi thanks you for update , sorry to hear about forum closing , maybe in future re activate it , as part of new marketplace community ??    I have some points 326 in Genesis bank , i am unable to withdraw it from forum , i was only able to withdraw 999 coins out of 1320.51 points i had accumulated  . Sorry maybe i should just forget about remaining points ? and excited about market place future , happy to see you and team are still behind Genesis project .Wishing it much success

We'll never say never :) As for your remaining points, drop me a message here on the forum or on Telegram with the wallet address to send to and I'll make sure to send the left over GEN points to you

Posted (edited)

Cool thanks you again  ,  sent you dm here with my  eth address ,   

Edited by Chaz

Hi sorry to bother you , I placed order , on monday hope i did everything correct , because i have not received my tokens yet .

On 8/30/2018 at 1:35 PM, Chaz said:

Hi sorry to bother you , I placed order , on monday hope i did everything correct , because i have not received my tokens yet .

Same here, close to 7000 GEN missing.

On 8/27/2018 at 10:45 PM, Jackson_Genesis said:

We'll never say never :) As for your remaining points, drop me a message here on the forum or on Telegram with the wallet address to send to and I'll make sure to send the left over GEN points to you

So I've been off the grid for forever... Just coming online now, so sad to hear about the forum closing down. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this