Sign in to follow this  
Jackson_Genesis

Best Game of 2018 So Far?

What's the best game of 2018 you've played so far?

I've played quite a few that have come out this year but none really stand out to me, although the two games I've had the most fun with are Far Cry 5 and Frostpunk which released last week. I wouldn't say either are Game of the Year contenders though, I reckon that will be Red Dead Redemption 2!

Really looking forward to State of Decay 2 this month too!

Haven't really played many 2018 games yet, been too busy with crypto! Haha!

The main game I have been playing this year  is State of Decay 1, which I'd finally got around to checking out. Loved it! What i've seen of State of Decay 2 so far looks like a nice upgrade so I must so I too am really excited to get my hands on it when it comes out.

Kingdom Come is the one I liked so far. Good plot, nice mechanics and graphics. Also funny bugs in the unpatched version. This year can't boast of many good projects, at least until E3 and GamesCon, although Detroit: Become Human could also be an interesting project.

3 hours ago, atronax said:

Kingdom Come is the one I liked so far. Good plot, nice mechanics and graphics. Also funny bugs in the unpatched version. This year can't boast of many good projects, at least until E3 and GamesCon, although Detroit: Become Human could also be an interesting project.

How did I forget Kingdom Come?!?! Good shout!