Sign in to follow this  
Jackson_Genesis

Is the Bear Market Coming to an End?

It's been a good few days in the crypto space, at least compared to the last few months anyway. Are we seeing the current bear market turn into a bull market or are these gains short lived and will quickly drop again?

I'm optimistic but still cautious. If we can keep gaining nicely for the next week or two I think that will be a good signal but it's impossible to say one way or the other yet. 

Really depressing to see portfolio shrinking during last three monthes. On the other hand, that was a good chance to fill it buying on dips. Too early to say something clearly as prices of top coins are slightly moving up and down, but I hope that's the beginning of the growing market. In any case, good time for accumulating hasn't passed yet.

It been really positive sign to see the price stabilize after the recent pump in early April. We seem to stuck in an consolidation period for now but I'm hopeful the next bull run breakout will start very soon! Despite the recovery so far in April, prices are still way down on that Dec/Jan peak.