tendoglass

What the heck is a bounty program and how do i make coins from them?

Bounties are a great way to make extra coins for free while at the same time expanding the coins reach. It benefits both parties for exposure which always has a positive effect on a coin. For more info on bounties and different types read this article https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@alexth/easy-money-bounty-campaigns

Keep it Crypto

Tendo

Bounties can quickly turn into a part time job after a while.  Make sure you pick the right one to participate in so you don't waste your time.  

Bounties are a reward system offered by new projects for work you do for them to help the market their projects to your audience. Projects will offer to their communities different rewards based on your ability or current market influence. Translation work, social media reposting over an extended duration, and article writing on the project are examples of tasks that can offer higher rewards, whereas following and joining the programs social media itself may give you smaller rewards if any at all. 

10 hours ago, tendoglass said:

Bounties are a great way to make extra coins for free while at the same time expanding the coins reach. It benefits both parties for exposure which always has a positive effect on a coin. For more info on bounties and different types read this article https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@alexth/easy-money-bounty-campaigns

Keep it Crypto

Tendo

Thanks for this post. 

10 hours ago, vhighfill said:

Thanks for this post. 

You are very welcome. I will do my best to help the community as much as possible. So many people out there are just trying to get ahead without helping the ones around them. 

3 minutes ago, tendoglass said:

You are very welcome. I will do my best to help the community as much as possible. So many people out there are just trying to get ahead without helping the ones around them. 

Wow Steem is confusing. I mean after sign up I learned it asks for bitcoin. I don't have enough yet. On just a starter. Next month maybe but I try to vote did one successful. Can't find those I want to vote for. Maybe later I can spend time trying to figure it out. Its probably so simple I can't see it.

i just newly sign up to steemit.. wait do we unlock account with bitcoin like bitcointalk?

18 hours ago, cbob1911 said:

Bounties can quickly turn into a part time job after a while.  Make sure you pick the right one to participate in so you don't waste your time.  

If you have the time come check out our annthread on BTC talk and take a look.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2607337

i am the Bounty Manager for Loanorlease.com  so if you have any questions I posted a thread here. 

30 minutes ago, vhighfill said:

Wow Steem is confusing. I mean after sign up I learned it asks for bitcoin. I don't have enough yet. On just a starter. Next month maybe but I try to vote did one successful. Can't find those I want to vote for. Maybe later I can spend time trying to figure it out. Its probably so simple I can't see it.

Steem shouldn't ask for any Bitcoin. Was the site you went to https://steemit.com/ ? Make sure it has https and the padlock symbol too.

When you create an account, you have to wait for it to be verified before you're allowed access to the site. Once you're approved you can use Steem. It's basically a blogging site where you write posts which people can upvote and share. When they do this you earn a little bit of money based on their reputation and how big they are. Equally you can go around voting other people's stuff and commenting to help them out, but you also earn a small bit too.

Bountys are great, for people who have time for them.

If you execute bounty programs with the required eye for detail, you can make a name for yourself and people might ask you to do more jobs.

15 minutes ago, donovank said:

Bountys are great, for people who have time for them.

If you execute bounty programs with the required eye for detail, you can make a name for yourself and people might ask you to do more jobs.

idd just remember to but some effort in the bounty, low quality can have a reverse effect on the coin you are trying to help

On 18/12/2017 at 7:03 PM, tendoglass said:

Keep it Crypto

Tendo

Interesting... Thanks for this post. 

On 18/12/2017 at 11:33 PM, tendoglass said:

Keep it Crypto

Tendo

Is this your profile on Steemit? I'd like to follow you :)

thx for the info. But with the name of the topic one would think that you needed help

i wish there was some sort of standard guideline to all bounties like posting of reports.  Tough to keep track of all the different formats.  

On 1/2/2018 at 2:13 PM, arcrypto said:

Is this your profile on Steemit? I'd like to follow you :)

unfortunately no that is a friend of mine though!

Yea... Bounties are a great way to make extra coins if you do the right ones. Unfortunately the only one I did didn't pay, I just wasted one whole month but I gained experience and exposure from that, that consoled me. That was my first time tho

i'm doing bounties at a regular bases. some are a big disappointment. but you go and learn every time that happens 

Please, if I may ask.... What is the difference between Airdrop and bounty?

for an airdrop you usually just have to give your wallet address

bounty you have to do something and follow the rules join telegram and stay for a certain amount of time, retweet weekly, vote on exchange, use a signature for a specific coin.