vhighfill

Jackson and everyone else

I downloaded a free wallet very secure. This wallet had drop down list of all Cryptos the accepted. I looked for Genesis and it wasn't on the list. I put my wallet address to be able to put my Gen coins in when the time arrives. So now what do I do

They will eventually add it if it is among the accepted coins. It happened to me too, but I have been able to get to of the token, and they say the last one will be added. So I guess there is no problem for you

Yes it is the ETH wallet I guess I don't know how to get it working..this is virtually the first time in doing all of this 

Just started buying and learning addresses my phones copy paste feature not very good. I guess I have to wait to get new computer

My piece of advice is that you should keep your MyEtherWallet instead of all the new "wallets" apps. Most are scam and make you introduce their own wallet addresses and steal you, as far as I know. I can be wrong, though, but it's not that easy for a wallet to cover all the coins...

I didn't get it I was asking for your opinions and although I agree with you about scams I was looking for something temporary until I can get my computer fixed or a new one. My phone has a lot to offer but my ether wallet won't work on my phone so I'll have to wait. No problem because I'm learning from all of you and thank you so much for your opinions.