Jackson_Genesis

Quick Weekly Update - March 26

Hey guys,

Just like last week, there won't be a weekly update in the manner there usually as, mainly because there isn't much to report other than what's currently going on with the airdrop and bounty program.

However I've made a quick update to let you know what's going on this week and all the dates you need to know!

Airdrop:

The final March Airdrop will take place on Friday March 30 and will have 200 places available. The requirements are similar to the first two airdrops however this time you will be required to be signed up to the Genesis Forum rather than Bitcointalk.

You will need to:

• Be signed up to Genesis Forum
  • Display your Eth Address in address field on Genesis Forum
  • Following on Twitter
  • Join Telegram group

All airdrop payments have been sent for Airdrop 1 and Airdrop 2. If you haven't received your airdrop but are on the spreadsheet, please let me know and I'll look into it for you. You can check the spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16y0U3ZhkILfpG1amS-uEuGHSUa4H5sAO4f-jts62y9I Make sure you go to the right tab at the bottom.

Payments for Airdrop 3 will be sent from Monday April 2 onwards.

Bounty Program:

All payments have been made to those who have completed a bounty form. Bounties are added to this spreadsheet, so you can check to see how much you will be receiving and whether or not it has been sent yet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gebG2Hiw7BepCDaNyuy4MOJ3XEVaOSiHrb8qBTwx1E/edit?usp=sharing

There are still lots of bounties that can be claimed, so if you want to earn some more bounties, complete one or more bounties and fill in the Bounty Completion form.

All the details can be found here: 

Genesis Lottery

The Genesis Lottery draw for March takes place this Friday, March 30 at 8pm UK time. All tickets must be purchased by 7pm on Friday.

All details you need for the lottery can be found here: 

Genesis HODL Program

The screengrab for the Genesis HODL Program will be taken on Saturday March 31.

To be eligible for the HODL Program, you must have 5000 or more GEN in your wallet on March 31. Any balances on an exchange will not be counted in the screengrab.

Payments will begin to be made from Monday April 2 due to the Easter break.

Dear Jackson, thank you very much for the great work.

Looking forwadd to the third airdrop

1 hour ago, tennesseeJedEYE said:

Ok. I made it. How do do I sign up for the airdrop? lol

Everything you need can be found here :)