Chaz

Forum Suggestions

Hi , was thinking of some possible forum  additions , Maybe adding a  price ticker of current Gen price ,and   total /current circulating amount ? ,Also  maybe its possible to add links to established exchanges where Gen coins can be purchased ,and links to new upcoming and established exchanges where we can upvote Gen coin to be listed ?   Sorry just some suggestions for possible addons ,  

Edited by Chaz

On 24/03/2018 at 10:05 PM, Chaz said:

Hi , was thinking of some possible forum  additions , Maybe adding a  price ticker of current Gen price ,and   total /current circulating amount ? ,Also  maybe its possible to add links to established exchanges where Gen coins can be purchased ,and links to new upcoming and established exchanges where we can upvote Gen coin to be listed ?   Sorry just some suggestions for possible addons ,  

Thanks for the suggestions :) Adding a price ticker would be pretty cool, however unlike CMC, CoinCodex don't offer widgets which you can use to display current prices. If we get listed on an index which offers a feature then we'll add it for sure. 

I'll see if there's a way we can make it clearer here on the forum what the situation is with regards to exchanges and if there's a way it can fit in without looking out of place.

2 hours ago, Jackson_Genesis said:

Thanks for the suggestions :) Adding a price ticker would be pretty cool, however unlike CMC, CoinCodex don't offer widgets which you can use to display current prices. If we get listed on an index which offers a feature then we'll add it for sure. 

I'll see if there's a way we can make it clearer here on the forum what the situation is with regards to exchanges and if there's a way it can fit in without looking out of place.

Thanks you , and  yeah wasn't to sure about the exchanges suggestion maybe i can start a post with all the links in it ,if thats k ? i am a HODL'er so not really planning on trading my Gen , ,