Jackson_Genesis

Bitcoin Price Predictions for 2018

i want to say 50K. January has been pretty slow though... it'll pick its pace up on after this month i hope 

I still think bitcoin has a nice future, so I think it can easily reach 35000$, and I hope I am right

i think 2018 end bitcoin $ 40k 

Edited by franjaya
i think 2018 end bitcoin $ 40k

It would be interesting to see what the posters from December think of the 2018 prediction now. 

do they still believe it will rise that much or not ?

The fallback we are seeing now was to be expected. Hopefully we've reached the bottom by now. 

I expect it to rise significantly again this year, and peak at about $ 50k.

Fezz, out of curiosity how do you come to that conclusion. why would it go that high, is it because demand is going to be that high? I am imagining that 95% of all investors don't have 50k investments 

On 2/6/2018 at 8:18 AM, Alvi said:

Fezz, out of curiosity how do you come to that conclusion. why would it go that high, is it because demand is going to be that high? I am imagining that 95% of all investors don't have 50k investments 

I agree here. I to was wondering why there are these high expectations on the coin. If it was true there shouldn't or wouldn't be such a drop it seems. I did move my money away from bitcoin and put it in bitcoin cash and litecoin. Going to watch to see what happens now through this year.

This was my statement last Febuary 5, this still is...

"Bitcoin went back to its price last November. Ultra significant revolutionary slip. Remember though that it had a descending trajectory in 2011 - $32 to $2. But there was no persistent network congestion then and bitcoin was never being challenged by countless ERC20 utility tokens."

On the other side of the fence...

If the bitcoin network would cease being congested, the support base would stay unshakeable. Would the bitcoin whales succumb to defeat? I doubt it. They would assert the dominance of bitcoin. They have the power to negotiate with different trading sites to limit pairs in a way that fiat currencies would be converted first to bitcoin before people could get utility tokens. The power dynamics wouldn't be an easy thing to instrospect. 

The price of bitcoin in Q4 2018 would defend on how the support base and the outsiders would behave within the next few months. It might reach $25,000 if things would be favorable to the coin. Otherwise, it would be an unexpected slight bag holding for a significant number of investors

Hi everyone   , I think bitcoin will rally mid year to till the end of  the year reaching 50k -60k by then . i think by mid February , which is now bitcoin will get back to 11-12 k , then gradually shark teeth back up  higher.. , that what i think will happen ,  we ill see how it plays out .. i own no bitcoin  sorry to say , 

Edited by Chaz