Jackson_Genesis

Bitcoin Price Predictions for 2018

You can't have a Bitcoin thread without speculating on its price!

What price do you think Bitcoin will reach in 2018?

I reckon Bitcoin will hit $15k and possibly $20k before the end of 2018 providing things go well. I'd be surprised if we saw Bitcoin go beyond $20k but then again with the last few months we've had, is anything surprising anymore?

On 03/12/2017 at 1:05 AM, Jackson_Genesis said:

You can't have a Bitcoin thread without speculating on its price!

What price do you think Bitcoin will reach in 2018?

I reckon Bitcoin will hit $15k and possibly $20k before the end of 2018 providing things go well. I'd be surprised if we saw Bitcoin go beyond $20k but then again with the last few months we've had, is anything surprising anymore?

So far this has aged pretty well I'd say ;) haha

17 minutes ago, Jackson_Genesis said:

there are a small group of tech dudes who believe btc price will have 9 zeros sooon :| 

My guess is price remains between 15K and  20K for this year. 

Next year it goes up to nearly 50k.

15 hours ago, cryptovagas said:

there are a small group of tech dudes who believe btc price will have 9 zeros sooon :| 

I doubt if that will ever happen.....

rumours on the street said that it will be under 5k by the end of 1st quarter of 2018. there will be a massive profit taking by some chinese organizations.

There is a chance for dip and it could be healthy for another run. I feel we may hit 25k by Q1 and then some profit taking by whales can lead to correction in 10k range.

Hello everyone, 

I strongly believe that Bitcoin price will rise significantly in 2018. You don't have to buy a whole Bitcoin, just a portion of it is enough. Have a Merry Christmas guys, and I must confess, I am really loving this forum. Genesis to the Moon...

Cheers!

If BTC continues with its position as "store of value" and its use for buying alts, i dont see why we would see a big correction that soon.

The Hype around is is about to explode 2018 and it will increase much more in price. Later 2018 or 2019 there probably will be a really big correction coming. 

All between will mostly be peanuts, when you look at the whole picture. Dont forget its still possible for Bitcoin to be some kind of bubble, especially with all that hype around it.

Lets all hope its the new technical development that is here to stay^^ just my 2 satoshis 

~peace

I've heard bitcoin is done  some were saying it's reach its end. I hope not because I'm invested in it.they are saying LTC is going to start to climb. I have some of that as well

I see it getting up to 40k-60k easy, that's if there isn't a huge power play by the futures markets which drives the price down or a flippening event that just leaves it rekt. I read a statistic that says we will be at .03 percent of all the money in the world that's available for investing in BTC when the MC hits a trillion. So a 3 trillion MC at 1 percent of market penetration. Going by that BTC could hit 1.25 trillion possibly on the conservative side, so that is roughly 35k a BTC. 

6 minutes ago, vhighfill said:

Oh boy I hope your info is right on. I like that. 

Info is courtesy of Max Keiser. *shrugs* 

It seems about right to me though. Suppose we actually are in fact on the adoption s-curve that most everything else follows in the new technology adoption phase (air conditioning and refrigerators to running water and smart phones), there is a lot more parabolic action coming.

5 minutes ago, LVL said:

Info is courtesy of Max Keiser. *shrugs* 

It seems about right to me though. Suppose we actually are in fact on the adoption s-curve that most everything else follows in the new technology adoption phase (air conditioning and refrigerators to running water and smart phones), there is a lot more parabolic action coming.

I agree but I'm skeptical about the number of Cryptos coming in. There is so many different currencies. 

I literally suck at speculating. But as much as I would totally love bitcoin to go 6 figures - i just can't see it with the current network. Its too slow and expensive. Its really leaving the door open for the "next" crypto to replace it on a usability level. But yeh, I'd like to think that perhaps it won't fall too much under 10k on this current dip, and then regain at a more manageable and maintainable pace to reach back to 17-20k by the end of 2018. 

But jeesh, who can really tell, its been a crazy ride these past 4 weeks, let alone the last 7 years :) so I might as well chuck out a number backed by nothing but wishful lambo dreams - 50k in dec18.

On 12/15/2017 at 8:17 AM, Jackson_Genesis said:

But it'd losing the race now